Saturday, June 18, 2011

MY SCHOOL


The name of my school is St. Joseph's school for the Deaf. It's situated at Ragama. We are proud for it. Because the children are hearing impaired students who are clever. It has a famous history among school for the Deaf. It was being to public on 1933. Sr.Suneetha is the principle of my school. She had been teaching me for my Ordinary Level Examination. It's the largest school for deaf in Sri Lanka. It has St. Joseph's past pupils welfare association for the Deaf. There are 250 students in this school. There are 30 teachers. It won the first in many sports competitions and it won the first place in the art, dance, drama & essay competitions. We are working hard for it. We are keeping the school beautiful and clean. I never forget my school. I had great time in my school. I love and respect my school.

1 comment:

My Trip to New York – A dream come true

My Trip to New York – A dream come true On the morning of the 20th of November 2011, I had just finished packing my clothes and my lu...