Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm waiting to go to Gallaudet University


Gallaudet University is for the people who are hearing impaired. The deaf people of our world study there and after that they can also become the professionals. Students of the university are hearing for all the success because they have been improving their knowledge. I want to study there. I understood the value of it. It's most important and it has good facilities. America is a developed country. I hope that I will be getting a degree. My mother helped me for this. I want to be a undergraduate. That is what I want to do in future. My two friends from Kandy who are deaf persons left to America to become graduates. They will do their ACT test on May. I asked them and they said that Gallaudet University is great, it is a large place. It has a lot of deaf undergraduates and they like the place so much. If i will get admitted to it, i much do the SAT or ACT test. I think I have improved an English language. My mother thinks that I want to join ELI. We sent my application to ELI of the university. I'm sure I will attend to it next year. I can also do what i like to study. Mrs. Shamali advised me about it. My mother told me that my father guess I'll soon become an undergraduate. My father said that I must read many English books. Thank you for wishing me for all the success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Trip to New York – A dream come true

My Trip to New York – A dream come true On the morning of the 20th of November 2011, I had just finished packing my clothes and my lu...